X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tro81
    Civilian
    • Oct 2007

Token Of My Appreciation

I am writing to offer my deepest thanks to every member in DSA. I cannot express words what it meant to me when i read each and every post on the forum and on the playstation network. I also want to sincerely thank everyone who posted their thoughts and condolences. Thank you for honoring Craig kindly and thank you for your thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.

Again thank you all
    sigpicI'll Miss Ya Little Bro
    Ditch
    Civilian
    • Oct 2006

looks like this thread has had alot of views, nobody really knows what to say, I think I speak for everyone when I say in answer to your post, "anytime bro"
    Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

Zabka
      Imperial Guard
      • Nov 2004
      • DSA Zabka

I don't think this is a trait that is unique to DSA as a clan, but it is unique to good clans over poor ones. When one of our own or a friend of the clan suffers a loss, it is something that we all feel. Between frequently gaming together and interacting on forums (since we are on different platforms), we actually spend a fair amount of time together as an organization. You will find that as you stick with us longer that games come and go (as do platforms), but the friendships here remain strong for people who are in the clan.

Hearing of your loss and your brother's heroism probably resonates particularly strongly for us. We have had some members on deployment, some active duty, some retired military. One of our members is preparing for deployment in January (Sig) and has not been able to be active as a result of that. The sacrifices made by those who serve are well appreciated by most of us in the clan, as are the challenges and difficulties that their family members and loved ones must endure.

Again, we all hope that your family can find peace during this time and we offer our condolences and thanks. And just know that DSA has maintained its strength, not from skills of its members, but from the genuine friendships that are engendered here. As you continue to game with us, I believe you will see that our sentiments are heartfelt and enduring.
      You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Ditch
        Civilian
        • Oct 2006

well said zabka, I am not very eloquent of speach, I am pretty blunt and straight to the point. so zabka detailed what I meant by "anytime bro" lol
        Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

tro81
          Civilian
          • Oct 2007

I dont know what to say but thanks Bros and i plan to be here for a long long time:)
          sigpicI'll Miss Ya Little Bro

Comment

Dioxin
            Honorary DSA

Originally posted by Ditch
            I think I speak for everyone when I say in answer to your post, "anytime bro"
            Quoted for truth. I don't think most of us even gave it a second thought when we said what we did.
            "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...