X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • (DF)GEN(RISK 6.7
    Civilian
    • Dec 2007

Hello From =df=

Hello i am RISK 6.7 leader of the DARK FORCES gaming clan some of you may remember DF from back in the day on star wars battlefront 1 we are still around and have moved into other consoles. i have been looking up all of the old clans that started out on swb1 just to see how they have been doing it has been a long time sence i have seen a anyone from dsa i see that some of the games you have added to your clan df also have divisions for. well i just wanted to say hello if any of you need banners sigs or avatars let us know at df we all are photoshop users and we do alot of clan art for clans. www.darkforces.saoutpost.com take care you guys and good to know your still around!!!:)
    norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

If you want to hit us up on Gears

DSAnorm or DSA Tripp

Comment

(DF)GEN(RISK 6.7
      Civilian
      • Dec 2007

cool man my gamer tag is DFxRISK67 i will try and send you a friends invite after i remove some of my friends that are inactive on the 360.

Comment

Ditch
        Civilian
        • Oct 2006

any of you DF guys on the ps3??
        Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

(DF)GEN(RISK 6.7
          Civilian
          • Dec 2007

yes we have a few divisions on the ps3 rainbow 6 vegas, call of duty 4, resistance fall of man, warhawk.

Comment

Ditch
            Civilian
            • Oct 2006

nice, I just checked out your site, you guys have a link to ours, pretty cool. I have all of those games, but DSA ps3 only has warhawk, a few of our ps3 guys have cod4, we will have to play together sometime. and maybe some friendly clan practices.
            Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

(DF)GEN(RISK 6.7
              Civilian
              • Dec 2007

sounds good hope to set that up sometime.

Comment

Ditch
                Civilian
                • Oct 2006

I cant log into your site, my username is DSA Ditch and my password is correct but it wont log in, I tried 20 times and there is no forgot password option, so do I need to create a new name?

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...