X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Muncher
    Lieutenant

Awesome Skittles commercial

Reaver this could be you.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MUJ4uorYPoY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MUJ4uorYPoY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    We are all gonna have to live in da woods some day, cause the government is gonna take our guns away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thatgirlkim
    Honorary DSA
    • Mar 2007
    • TgK60

Reaver wishes he had that power...
    “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

Capthemfoos
      Honorary DSA

lol, nice find.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

Cancer
        Civilian

Oh, Reaver does touch the rainbow. He touches it good...
        Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

As a man, I don't have high standards for women. I just three criteria you must meet. One, are you a woman? Two, have you always been a woman? Three, if you answered "No." to either of the previous questions, can you keep a secret?

One should never start a conversation with, "I don't mean this in a gay way, but..."

No Animal BEAT drums don't EAT drums!

sigpic

Fire fighter- Fights fire
        Crime fighter- Fights crime
        Freedom fighter- ???

Comment

thatgirlkim
          Honorary DSA
          • Mar 2007
          • TgK60

wow cancer.. is this personal experience speaking??? cause if it is, is there something you want to share with the rest of us?
          “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

Reaver
            Imperial Advisor

lol i seen it. i love that commercial.

and cancer i really hope that wasn't put into a really freeky way, because what ever it is your hiding please let us know. I am now concerned for you.

And the only rainbow I'm touching is this one.

" I need a beer "

Comment

RaTix
              Emperor

After I saw this commercial, I started to wonder how long it would take for someone to reference Reaver with this. Please don't encourage him, you know Skittles is slang for crack and he has a problem. It's not nice to keep making fun of him for his disease.
              "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
              ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Dioxin
                Honorary DSA

I wonder what happens when that guy touches a bag of skittles... ?!? ...
                "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

RaTix
                  Emperor

They turn into M&Ms
                  "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                  ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...