Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Tomahawk
    Imperial Guard
    • Feb 2006

Majin, in the last issue I had of OXM they had Farcry 2 as a 360 exclusive. Now you've got me wondering which system/s it'll end up on.

Not sure on blockbuster exclusives other than Gears of War 2. Alan Wake (think of a much much better version of silent hill, look it up!!!) has been in development for several years now. This is hyped as having truly tapped next-gen graphical processing unlike any other game before. They've also got Huxley and Too Human in the line-up. Not my cups of tea but both are supposed to be very good. Also have a second Saint's Row (better storyline than GTA by a mile), a new Splinter Cell, and a possibility of a new Crackdown. I've also read rumors of a new Dead Rising and Fable 2 is a guarantee.

PS3 is very lucky that GTA4 held up their 360 release to port the game. Now it's not a selling point for either system.

Comment

Ditch
      Civilian
      • Oct 2006

it is strange, farcry 1 was on the pc wii xbox and 360, not any playstation but farcry 2 is coming on pc 360 and ps3.
      GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

scroll down.
      Last edited by Ditch; 03-02-2008, 03:31 AM. Reason: copy paste
      Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

Zabka
        Imperial Guard
        • Nov 2004
        • DSA Zabka

Gears of War 2 will probably be the biggest 08 release on the 360.

I also think that more of Too Human I see, the more I think that all that time they spent might not be for naught. 4 person co-op, shooter/RPG with a different combat system that I have read about. I think the combat controls might be annoying, or might be great. We'll have to see.

Most good games, however, I imagine will be multiplatform. Sony had sell a lot of their company to keep afloat and probably had to do a lot of deals to win the blu-ray war. Both companies are facing a tough environment for their bread and butter businesses (software and consumer electronics). Now that they have their footholds in the gaming industry, I question the value of overpaying for exclusives going forward. Of course, Sony still has an inhouse team (with some recent changes in management). MSFT has lost a big chunk of theirs.
        You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Inlimbo
          Honorary DSA
          • Oct 2004
          • InLimbo

some '08 360 exclusives are:
          -left 4 dead http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/875/875936.html
          -age of conan hyborian adventures
          -champions online
          -gears 2
          -new mass effect dl content
          -too human
          -fable 2
          -alan wake
          -universe at war earth assault
          -spectral force 3
          -don king's prizefighter
          -warhammer battle march
          -ninja gaiden 2
          -command and conquer 3
          -operation darkness
          there are some smaller games as well that are not worth listing. on the ps3 side, i'm keeping a close eye on dc universe online. if this game is done well, it would make me buy a ps3. that and i want 2 play the new ratchet and clank games.
          <iframe src=http://gamercard.xbox.com/en-US/Inlimbo.card scrolling=no frameBorder=0 height=140 width=204>Test</iframe>

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...