X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

What's your "Zombie Plan"

"POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
    THeDRiZZLe
    Honorary DSA
    • Nov 2005

lol...I laughed my ass off when I first saw this one!

Comment

Inlimbo
      Honorary DSA
      • Oct 2004
      • InLimbo

lmao, 2 funny. seriously tho, here's my zombie plan.
      I live close enough to west point to make that a viable place to try and reach. I have some guns and swords in my house to help get me to the marina to cross the hudson. As a backup, i would try for sing sing prison or indian point nuclear power plant. The winters in ny are cold enough to freeze any zombies so i just have to have enough food till then.
      <iframe src=http://gamercard.xbox.com/en-US/Inlimbo.card scrolling=no frameBorder=0 height=140 width=204>Test</iframe>

Comment

RaTix
        Emperor

I plan on starting my way as far north as possible. Probably sticking to the woods that are in abundance throughout northern NY state...right up into Canada, the coldest of places. Though scary and risky, less likely that the undead would be venturing that far away from the more populated areas where the food will be easier caught.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
        ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Tomahawk
          Imperial Guard
          • Feb 2006

I plan on following Norm around until I find some zombies. Then like in every game we've ever played together, he will be the bait.

Other than that, **** it. I'd rather go out slicing and dicing with my own weapons. It'll allow me to fulfill my homicidal fantasies.

Once they make me a zombie, I plan on spending the rest of my zombie days hunting Ratix and Limbo.

Comment

jcwicked
            Civilian
            • Apr 2007

hmm

well i guess it would depend on what type of zombies we are dealing with, oldschool, slow & weak ones, or new school fast & strong ones. Also depends on whether you found out by news or by them pounding at your doors and windows. Well, #1) protection, #2) Vehicle & a peice of water hose to steal gas from others #3) food and water #4) a good hideout.

Comment

SPIKE
              Civilian
              • Apr 2007

" Hey Tex I bet it's been a while since you have fresh meat."

Lol that was one of my favorite episodes Of RvB ever.

Oh yes and my Zombie plan is get the 12 gauge out of closet, Get our big vehicle, go to walmart and stock up on Ammo and Food, then Get some of my friends with guns or weapons and go on a giant killing spree. but have a place to rest every noun then which would probley be our garage.
              Last edited by SPIKE; 03-02-2008, 06:51 PM.
              sigpic
              Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492

Comment

Crono
                Honorary DSA
                • Dec 2004

I plan to dig a moat around my house and stock up on ammo. It'll be an amazing turkey shoot. Zombies can't swim.

Comment

CHRIST
                  Civilian

I'm invulnerable to the zombie virus, so I got nothing to worry about. That's my plan.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

THeDRiZZLe
                    Honorary DSA
                    • Nov 2005

My plan is to surround my house with sand bags/claymores and give them Tony's address! LOL

Comment

Cancer
                      Civilian

Well, as a vampire gun-slinger, I think the zombies will be too afraid of me to come after me. Yeah, I am both a vampire and a gun-slinger. I'm a fast one at that. My great-uncle was a Transylvanian vampire which makes me the German vampire. Hence the name, Deutsch Blitz.

P.S. If anyone would want to redo my avatar to better represent me, that would be awesome.
                      Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

As a man, I don't have high standards for women. I just three criteria you must meet. One, are you a woman? Two, have you always been a woman? Three, if you answered "No." to either of the previous questions, can you keep a secret?

One should never start a conversation with, "I don't mean this in a gay way, but..."

No Animal BEAT drums don't EAT drums!

sigpic

Fire fighter- Fights fire
                      Crime fighter- Fights crime
                      Freedom fighter- ???

Comment

Master_Ian
                        Civilian
                        • Apr 2006

Me and my friend worked out a cooperative plan to first barricade ourselves in wal mart. Their we will stock up on food, weapons, and supplies, then we will weld sharp objects to his truck and my car, pick up our girlfriend, and leave for the mountains where we will assume the responsibility of re populating the earth.
                        One shot, One kill.

Comment

Dioxin
                          Honorary DSA

Originally posted by Master_Ian
                          then we will weld sharp objects to his truck and my car, pick up our girlfriend,

Anyone else find this part weird? How exactly does that one work out in day to day living?
                          "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

RaTix
                            Emperor

He gets her on the even days, his friend on the odd.

Crono, Zombies can't swim, but they can live underwater and walk across the bottom of your moat. Would have to be a moat made from cement and have steep drops on each side so they can't just walk or climb up it. That would work. Of course once too many get stuck in the moat, they might make a zombie body land bridge of sorts allowing for others to cross.

Food and Ammo is needed, but with everyone else fleeing for thier lives, your not gonna be the only ones on the earth at the beginning. So thinking your gonna be held up in a walmart by yourselves is just not likely. So on that note, I am gonna make sure to kill all beings, living and dead, when I enter any store. No one to arrest you, so there will be no trial. I will weep slightly for the lose of life, but they should be honored that they gave thier lives for my survival.

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

EagleOne
                              Honorary DSA

Well if anyone is not sure about what to do there is a website and a manual you can purchase at www.zombiesurvivalguide.com

Also has anyone here have a robot plan....no well here's where to go www.robotuprising.com/surviving.htm

Good luck and god speed

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...