Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Dioxin
    Honorary DSA

Max Brooks is pretty funny.
    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

MajinTony
      Honorary DSA
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by THeDRiZZLe
      My plan is to surround my house with sand bags/claymores and give them Tony's address! LOL
      I knew that Pez Dispencer give away you had was a scam. HAHA I've moved since then, so my roomates will be zombie food not me.

As for my plan, I'll let the zombies right in. I'll be so baked out of my mind that I will already be a mindless zombie. Then I will be invited to join the mob, and I will learn to enjoy human flesh. Only problem is my plan only lasts as long as my stash.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Muncher
        Lieutenant

With all the other people going to canada, I will go to mexico. The depletion of the Ozone will cause intense heat. The sun will make the zombies melt away, along with my fears. I will then buy an AK-47 off the black market and try to rescue Tony (Cause his plan is terrible) and Ealge so the putz crew can save the world. After we throw the wolverines into a pit of zombies. Sry Kamui you joined the wrong side.
        We are all gonna have to live in da woods some day, cause the government is gonna take our guns away.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

EagleOne
          Honorary DSA

Yeah ya'll can come to my family ranch in Mexico and we can make our stand there. I'll even find some mexican chicks for you and Tony (what the hell kinda plan is that). Anyone else that wants to join us is more than welcome to come. Just make sure you let me know in time so I can make room.We are up in the mountains so we will have the high ground.

Comment

Taco_assassin
            Honorary DSA
            • Mar 2006
            • DSA TacO

Wow another jab at the W0lverines where there was nothing going on. Jealous of something Muncher?

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...