X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [cKs]KID-EVIL
    Civilian
    • Mar 2008

Greetings! From cKs!

Greetings Dark Side Alliance! Long time no see.

I have been assigned a new duty here at [cKs]. My job is to keep in touch with all of [cKs]'s Affiliates (including you guys) and frequently be active on their forums giving them any new intel on our clan as well as retrieving info on Tournaments/events or anything of importance from yours.

Please feel free to visit us any time at www.cksclan.ca! Or visit our Forums at www.cksclan.ca/forum.

Basically my job is to mingle/socialize throughout communities representing [cKs].

Also, I can act as a 'messenger boy' where you can ask me to talk to our council about something, send a message, etc rather than you having to go to our forums yourself.

I look forward to playing with you guys in the future on SOCOM if we ever cross paths once again. Feel free to stop by our clan rooms! We are always located in Canada West Ranked on SOCOM with our room title as: "www.cksclan.ca".

Good hunting [DSA]!

--Master Corporal KID-EVIL

P.S. I hope I posted this in the right section
    MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

Glad of you to drop by Evil. We're always pleased to hear from our Canadien bretheren. You are in fact in the right forum.

While our Socom division has lost some steam, (you still see a few of us on) COD4 is picking up for us. I know some of your folks have that game, hopefully sometime in the near future our clans can battle again.

We'll have a more active Confrontations division, so we can return to battle on the socom front this summer.

See you on Combined Assault in the meantime. Please send cKs, DSA's salutations.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

R2D2
      Civilian
      • Mar 2006

Hey, I know you! :D

Comment

EagleOne
        Honorary DSA

R2 I know you and welcome all CKS member. It is always a blast playing with you guys.

Comment

[cKs]KID-EVIL
          Civilian
          • Mar 2008

Thank you all [DSA] personnel!

I enjoy having you amoung us in our rooms. Mainly because you are a well respectful clan like ourselves. Although I guess [cKs] is going to have to wait until Confrontation comes out to get a full dose of [DSA] carnage, and I can't wait to see what your clan is all about on the field! I'm looking forward to any future Confrontation wars with you.

That being said, I am stoked about Confrontation itself! I'm pretty sure you guys are too. It is going to be a dream come true to be playing the newly generated Crossroads! See you around [DSA]!

Also, [DSA]. We have entered a league called the Best Damn SOCOM League (BDSL). If you haven't entered perhaps you can convince your clan to get back on SOCOM and enter yourselves! There is one open spot remaining for a clan in the 13v13 section! the creater of the league has asked me to look for anybody interested. The website is www.bestdamnsocomleague.com. Check the info you need, there. To sign up you must go onto the forums. PM RAW TALENT (the creator) if you are interested. He is always online. be quick though if you are interested, as this spot will most likely be taken within the day.

I know you aren't too active on SOCOM anymore, however I'm just letting you know. But, as of right now, keep it real [DSA]!

-Master Corporal KID-EVIL

Comment

MajinTony
            Honorary DSA
            • Aug 2005

Thanks Evil. I don't think we'll be able to get in the big map division, but I did hear from Patt that they have a small map league too. We'll have to see.

See you on the battlefield :)

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...