X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SPIKE
    Civilian
    • Apr 2007

About my absence...

Sorry I havnt been on in a while i wont be because i suffered a major injury to my left arm cutting it open from top to elbow and then broke part of my elbow off. 2 surgerys and i got a screw in my elbow and 370 stitches. my right arm made it with a bruised knuckle and screwed up my pointer finger.

p.s. typing sucks.
    sigpic
    Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492
    norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

That sucks man. How did it happen and what sort of rehab are you going to go through?

Comment

SPIKE
      Civilian
      • Apr 2007

I was riding im my dune buggy and i hit a rut going on a turn and fliped it. it fliped about 2 times then i looked to my buddy he was ok then i turn and saw my arm was split. I dont know how it happened because it happned so fast.
      so I was took to the hospital and after 2 surgerys i was told the details. Im laid to rest for like 3-4 weeks so after i get my stiches out aned the cast off I'm in for like 2 weeks of streching and **** for physical theropy.

its a 10 inch 10 mm cut followed by a funny bone break off
      Last edited by SPIKE; 03-15-2008, 06:20 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

SPIKE
        Civilian
        • Apr 2007

Im going to be on the wii a lot since i got part use of left hand and the controler is tiny so those of you with wiis can add me if you plz
        sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...