Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    CHRIST
    Civilian

Originally posted by RegentOne
    I will be picking this up tomorrow 23 Mar 08.
    that's today?

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

RegentOne
      Imperial Advisor

He, he!! Good catch Christ. Darn typo. I will be picking up today 24 Mar 08.
      "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
      {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

Deslock
        Darth Beratter

Hell, I haven't even finshed the first one. Damn game is outright evil!!!.

That theatre level was a complete nightmare for me. Every damn time I would get soooo close, and they'd frag the damn computer. Rarely has a game blown completely through my fustration level like this unholy thing. I've actually thrown the controller in rage and disgust.

SoCom was fun, but every damn map is sooo dark and dreary, and the glitchers didn't help me enjoy it more either.

RB6LV is fun, and I love the fact that you have bullet catchers you can send in ahead to clear and distract. But The A.I. is supernaturally gifted at drilling you, and the premise is completely unrealistic. The town of Las Vegas is overun with terrorists, so the U.S. military decides to only send three grunts to save the day? Bahahahahhahaha!!! Rigggghttt

But on one positive note, both SoCom and RB6LV did their military home work. The weapons are spot on, and the voice commands are exactly the same ones we used, so much so that a few times it actually gave me goosebumps because the commands were sooo realistic to what we really say.

Warhawk is good, and fun. But the weapons seem sloppy to me. And as much as I adore flight sims, the Warhawks are made of tissue paper, and fly like garbage trucks. Add the fact that you have to hunt down the specific weapons you want......Gah!:o

"Yay, I got the tow missile!!!!"

"BOOM!!!"

"Ah crap, I'm dead. Time to start oveeeer".

Hopefully this next RB6 game isn't so evil.

sigpic

Comment

Zabka
          Imperial Guard
          • Nov 2004
          • DSA Zabka

That theater is a multiplayer map that is just BRUTAL in coop terrorist hunt.
          You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

norm
            Imperial Guard
            • Jun 2006
            • DSA norm

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...