Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

Pwned in TW

Well, true to my words, I was recently nuked in TW world 9.

The last DSA went down with a wicked, nasty fight.

I literally killed thousands and thousands of KP troops, and it took them several days of non-stop attacks to do it.

I really don't care, as I was truly suprised I lasted this long.

But the only thing that bothered me was that I contacted KP's diplomat, explained that I was the last DSA in that world, and there was no war between us anymore, and that several KP members were personal friends of mine before this whole thing flared up, and that those KP members were standing by my side. ( And they did supply me with troops/resources to hold off the KP attacks against me)

The KP diplomat replied to me that there was nothing he could do, and then had the balls to attack me also. And that I was the only player he could find on the map to attack. So certainly my two little villiages were not exactly a threat to overthrow KP. It was done simply out of spite.

But at least I made them pay.....dearly.

sigpic
    norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

Actually Des the wife and I are the last DSA in W9

I'm glad you stuck it out till the end and you made them pay for the village. I've been fending off attacks and my enemies are paying dearly also. Here is the latest report I got.

[quote]The defender has won
    <table style="width: 202px; height: 44px;"><tbody><tr> <td>
    </td> <td>
    </td> <td>
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table> <tbody><tr><td>

</td></tr> </tbody></table>
    <table style="border: 1px solid rgb(222, 211, 185);" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><th width="100">Attacker:</th><th>
    </th></tr> <tr><td>Village:</td><td>
    </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> <table class="vis"> <tbody><tr class="center"><td>
    </td><td width="35"></td><td width="35"></td><td width="35"></td><td width="35"></td><td width="35"></td><td width="35"></td><td width="35"></td><td width="35"></td><td width="35"></td><td width="35"></td><td width="35"></td><td width="35"></td></tr> <tr class="center"><td>Quantity:</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td>6364</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td>100</td><td>2187</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td></tr> <tr class="center"><td>Losses:</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td>6364</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td>100</td><td>2187</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr> </tbody></table>
    <table style="border: 1px solid rgb(222, 211, 185);" width="100%"><tbody><tr><th width="100">Defender:</th><th>
    </th></tr> <tr><td>:</td><td></td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> <table class="vis"> <tbody><tr class="center"><td>
    </td><td width="35">
    </td><td width="35">
    </td><td width="35">
    </td><td width="35">
    </td><td width="35">
    </td><td width="35">
    </td><td width="35">
    </td><td width="35">
    </td><td width="35">
    </td><td width="35">
    </td><td width="35">
    </td><td width="35"></td></tr> <tr class="center"><td>Quantity:</td><td>19520</td><td>41513</td><td>2614</td><td>20443</td><td>4251</td><td>244</td><td>194</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td>48</td><td>48</td><td>1</td><td>3</td></tr> <tr class="center"><td>Losses:</td><td>144</td><td>307</td><td>19</td><td>151</td><td>31</td><td>2</td><td>1</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td><td class="hidden">0</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>That should make you laugh.

I plan on sticking it out for a bit and giving the village to the person that has been helping me. He's been laughing up a storm at the attack reports I keep sending him.

Comment

Deslock
      Darth Beratter

Sorry about the mis-understanding Norm.

I stated that because I had recieved a message saying that I was the last DSA on W9, and that if I didn't join KP, I'd get pwned. So I told them to go "F" themselves, and that I started with the DSA tag, and I'd damn well go down wearing it.

Good for you and the wife. Keep pwning them. I laughed reading the reports of the absoloute enormous waves of attacks they sent to their doom at my walls. I knew that I would eventually get pwned, but I never dreamed that I would be able to kill so many of them.

sigpic

Comment

norm
        Imperial Guard
        • Jun 2006
        • DSA norm

lol no worries, I think it's funny that they couldn't find any other DSA. Shows you how smart they are..lol

Yeah this week I've killed 29k Axes, 5k LC and several thousand scouts and a few hundred rams and cats. I have cracked up over how poor some of these attacks have been.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...