• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gino
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007
    • Gino31B

Star Wars Kid

Has anyone ever seen this before? This may be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. The first video is the original video. I guess originally the kid was at school and decided to tape his "bow staff" skills. Well he left the tape in the recorder and the kids found it the next day. Well you know kids they would rather make fun of the kid and post it on the internet.

this is the original video:

this is the star wars remastered version

Matrix version

here is his cameo in star wars

The are more just look up "Star Wars Kid"
    sigpic
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Who hasn't heard of the Star Wars Kid.

Lawyers for the three schoolmates had suffered a setback after they were not allowed to introduce as evidence a transcript of a phone conversation Mr. Raza had with a blogger, Jishnu Mukerji.

The blogger had posted a transcript of the exchange on the Internet.

Conducted a month after the video and parodies of it began circulating, the conversation has Mr. Raza calling the spoofs "interesting" but not expressing much distress. [...]

In the transcripts, Mr. Raza said the experience left him unable to attend school.

"It was simply unbearable, totally. It was impossible to attend class," Mr. Raza said.
    Story Continues Below Ad ↓

He said the situation left him feeling drained of energy, and that he let himself go and no longer lifted weights to keep fit.

He said he was diagnosed with depression by a pedopsychiatrist at Montreal's Sainte-Justine Hospital and his lawyers, in their fillings, said they wanted to have a psychiatrist and a psychologist testify, along with producing his medical file.

Under questioning, Mr. Laflamme and Mr. Rheault conceded their role in spreading a video that Mr. Raza, then 15, had made of himself and left on a shelf in the school TV studio.

Mr. Laflamme said he discovered the tape in April of 2003, when he took school equipment to film a varsity football game.

He showed the tape to Mr. Rheault, who made a copy of it.

"I thought it'd be an interesting prank . . . I wanted Ghyslain to know what I knew of him, what I had seen," Mr. Laflamme said.

"All I did was take the cassette, digitize it on the studio computer to pull a joke on Ghyslain. After that, I had nothing to do with it," Mr. Rheault said he later told the school principal after the controversy erupted.

He said that when a school counsellor confronted him about Mr. Raza's misfortunes, he replied, "It's no fun what happened here, but that's the problem with the Internet. Things travel fast."

Mr. Caron, who says he didn't even know the two other pranksters, said in examination that as the tape was being e-mailed among students, he created a website and posted the video on it.

According to court filings, the video first appeared on the Internet on the evening of April 14, 2003.
    The lawsuit had been scheduled to begin trial on April 10, 2006; but on April 7, the boy and his parents reached an out-of-court settlement with the defendants.[4] Previous court proceedings had included discussions about whether the defendants had liability insurance. In 2006 the boy finally came to terms with his classmates and received CA$351,000 in a lawsuit between three of the four classmates. (Associated Sun Press)
    Damn Canadians.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Reaver
      Imperial Advisor

screw you gino.

Im not watching any of those.
      " I need a beer "

Comment

• Gino
        Civilian
        • Mar 2007
        • Gino31B

I saw the original version but not the digitally remastered versions. THe cameo in star wars made me cry. Reaver, that kid looks like you a bit.
        sigpic

Comment

• sovereign
          Honorary DSA
          • Jan 2008

and received CA$351,000 in a lawsuit
          ... isn't that the price of a cheese pizza and a large soda at Panucci's Pizza?

is not the hope you are looking for...

Comment

• Muncher
            Lieutenant

I have no idea how he can make a lawsuit out of that. That wasn't even his equipment. If he left the tape in the video camera then thats his fault. South Park made a episode with him in it also, he should try and sue them.
            We are all gonna have to live in da woods some day, cause the government is gonna take our guns away.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• RaTix
              Emperor

Download DivX if you don't already have it.

[ame="http://www.darksidealliance.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=346&c=21"]VentureBros 21 Star Wars Kid - PhotoPost vBGallery @ http://www.darksidealliance.com/gallery@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.darksidealliance.com/gallery/files/1/9/7/5/21_StarWarsKidClip.avi@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.darksidealliance.com/gallery/files/1/9/7/5/21_StarWarsKidClip.avi[/ame]

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
              ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• MajinTony
                Honorary DSA
                • Aug 2005

LOL, The Monarch was the only one to bring henchmen to the tag sale, and that's what happens.

The Venture Bros. ****ing own!!

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• RaTix
                  Emperor

I knew someone would appreciate the clip. BTW tony, got my headset working so we can hit up SWGB again whenever you want.

... isn't that the price of a cheese pizza and a large soda at Panucci's Pizza?
                  10.77, same as my pin number.

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎