Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHRIST
    Civilian

GTA IV Episodic Content possibilities

I don't know if this site is 360 biased or anything, but here ya go.

http://news.filefront.com/gta-iv-dlc-will-be-how-big/

Microsoft has been touting the fact that the Xbox 360 version of GTA IV will include exclusive downloadable content (which they paid handsomely for). But we still haven’t gotten any specific details on just what that content will consist of. Well it seems an upcoming CVG magazine special contains a passage that explains with just how big the new DLC is expected to be. To summarize: it’s not just big, it’s freakin’ huge! The passage explains:

“Of course, to call games as vastly ambitious as Vice City or San Andreas mere ‘expansion packs’ seems childish, but nevertheless, the downloadable content (DLC) coming for the Xbox 360 version of IV has repositioned those games in just this way. DLC so far has meant the odd new car, jumper of bit of horse armour, but GTA IV is set to completely redefine the idea with expansions that are to GTA IV what Vice City or San Andreas were GTA III. Yes, Rockstar is clearly hinting at new downloadable cities; and the chances of them being London, Vice City or SA again are slim to none. So that’s new as in brand new. GTA IV’s Liberty City is the beginning. Think about that and be excited.”

That’s right. They’re saying the DLC will include whole new cities that will be comparable to the entire scope of the past games. Of course, this could all just be some incredible exagerration — the magazine is put largely sponsored by Microsoft, after all — but I’m hoping this rumor turns out to be true.
    If it is true then I'm looking forward to this unless it's gonna cost the price of another full game.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"
  • Forestkuan2
    Civilian
    • Jan 2007

It is true, and that article has been out since back in February or January. Get with the times lol.
    "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
    George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

• Rdaug27
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

Umm date on the link that Christ provided says this story was posted Thursday, April 17th, 2008 at 3:14 pm.
      sigpic

Comment

• Capthemfoos
        Honorary DSA

Wow, Reaver. I'm glad I pre-ordered this. Its going to be the s***.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• Reaver
          Imperial Advisor

That it is foos!

I cannot wait!

10:00 P.M. I'm waiting at the gamestop here for my pre-order release.
          " I need a beer "

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎