X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZEZEEMAYO
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007

forceunleashed seen on psp,ps3,wii,nds,xbox360

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWnQ3o1QNdc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWnQ3o1QNdc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    ZZ Caps
    sigpic
    THeDRiZZLe
    Honorary DSA
    • Nov 2005

....I don't know, a few cool powers get old quick..unless there is good online it looks like a waste of fifty bucks!

Comment

Tomahawk
      Imperial Guard
      • Feb 2006

Definitely no online Driz, so I'm betting you'll skip. ;)

Comment

CHRIST
        Civilian

I need a good single player game right now. Hopefully GTA will fill that void, but I think I'll get this when it comes out after some reviews for it are available.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

Ditch
          Civilian
          • Oct 2006

I was really looking forward to this game, has an awesome new engine and features but without online the replay goes away and it is not worth $60
          Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

Rdaug27
            Civilian
            • Jun 2006

Mario Kart with its 12 player online, then maybe this to fill in the need of a good Wii game. :p
            sigpic

Comment

Capthemfoos
              Honorary DSA

GTA IV will probably top this off, so I won't buy it unless it gets great reviews.
              Rdaug, see this video. Pun intended. :)

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

Rdaug27
                Civilian
                • Jun 2006

Nice. That video was great and so damn true :o did I say that out loud? :p Hopefully with my stimulus package money I will hop onto a real system....PS3.
                sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...