X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmhc74
    Honorary DSA
    • Dec 2007

The Empire Strikes Barack!!!

Hey - it doesn't matter who you plan on voting for this November, if you can't laugh at this then something is wrong with you.

Enjoy!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8lvc-azCXY&feature"]YouTube - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BARACK[/ame]
    sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville
    THeDRiZZLe
    Honorary DSA
    • Nov 2005

I'm a republican, granted not hardcore by any stretch, but that's funny all around!

Not because it only involves Democrats, it's just very well done and I personally prefer Obama over Hillary. Even thought I think Hillary is much easier to beat.

They should have threw McCain in there as Admiral Ackbar or Han Solo or actually what would have been really funny was if McCain was Princess Lea!!!!! Maybe Tony Blair as C3PO and Ted Kennedy as Jabba!!! :p

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...