Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capthemfoos
    Honorary DSA

Name Change

Hey guys. I was playing last night and my mom saw my screen name. I don't know why she was "disturbed" as she has seen it multiple times before and not said anything about it. She freaked out claiming that it was "derogatory" and said that its either the name or the 360. I guess you can still call me foos or cap or w/e. But I need to change my name to something different. Two questions, if I change my name, do I lose my friends? and do you have any suggestions for what my new name should be?

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen
    The_Blunt
    Officer
    • Jul 2007
    • DSA Blunt

No, you don't lose your friends when you change your name.
    As for a name suggestion, your name should be what you want it to be.
    That's why it's your name. :p
    sigpic

Comment

Capthemfoos
      Honorary DSA

Yea, but I'm at a block at to what it should be. If I just put "Cap", that would be a bit awkward. I want to keep it close to my original name while not making it "derogatory" enough so I have to waste another 6 bucks on it.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

CHRIST
        Civilian

is she paying for the name change? or is your live almost out and you are just gonna make a new account?

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

Capthemfoos
          Honorary DSA

No, I have to pay for it. And my live runs out in Feb next year soo

Comment

norm
            Imperial Guard
            • Jun 2006
            • DSA norm

Seventh Sanctum's generators for names both general and specific!

This might be fun to try

Then after you can create a character bio with

Only things I'm not a fan are $ymbols, Numb3rs instead of l3tt3rs or nAmES likE ThiS.

Comment

Capthemfoos
              Honorary DSA

Lol, that was funny. Capthemfoos translates to Adam Long-something, I forgot. Idk, maybe I'll just put Cap as my screen name. I'm sure nobody has taken taht since its quite simple.

Comment

MajinTony
                Honorary DSA
                • Aug 2005

Cap is probably gone as that is Capt. America's nick name.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Capthemfoos
                  Honorary DSA

Yea, true. But the psychology is that everybody else thinks that its taken and so they don't try it. It probably won't work though.

Comment

RaTix
                    Emperor

It just took me a good min to remember that your name is actually Cap-Them-Foos. I got so used to calling you Cap, Captain or Hemfoos.

Only things I'm not a fan are $ymbols, Numb3rs instead of l3tt3rs or nAmES likE ThiS.
                    I'm changing my XBL name to [)S4 R4t1X
                    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Zabka
                      Imperial Guard
                      • Nov 2004
                      • DSA Zabka

I was thinking Hemfoos would be hillarious. Since people thought your name was Capt. Hemfoos.

I think the other option still holds: CaptJeter.
                      You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

norm
                        Imperial Guard
                        • Jun 2006
                        • DSA norm

Originally posted by RaTix
                        I'm changing my XBL name to [)S4 R4t1X
                        Good I'll just start to refer to you as Emperor Bracket

"Bracket watch out for the sniper"
                        "Bracket quit playing like a girl"

lmao:p

Comment

RaTix
                          Emperor

Emperor Bracket, sounds sexy. First thing I'll do with my new name is make you my bitch.

Also, It's gonna be kinda hard to hear you when your dead. Especially when you like to use your body as a human shield to protect the enemy's bullets from hitting thin air. Maybe if you took off the pink dress they wouldn't shot at you so much.

"POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                          ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

norm
                            Imperial Guard
                            • Jun 2006
                            • DSA norm

Man Ratix you should lay off the drugs, you're starting to blur the line between reality and imagination..lol

Comment

CHRIST
                              Civilian

I have the feeling that in Gears 2, Ratix will tk norm just for the sole purpose of using him as a human shield.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...