Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    RaTix
    Emperor

It will be a whole new level to the concept of "Ruining the server with my anger".

Man Ratix you should lay off the drugs, you're starting to blur the line between reality and imagination..lol
    Your so called reality sucks. I'm much happier here.

To help get this back on Topic. Foos, you should go with Hemfoos or EvilJeter lol.
    Last edited by RaTix; 06-01-2008, 06:55 PM.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Kerry2
      Imperial Advisor

I'm going to go with option C. Within the first five matches on GOW 2 Ratix will have a small fort built up around him made from his teammates bodies.

Foos, you could always go with Bizzaro Jeter.

I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade. It may be he shall take my hand and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, it may be I shall pass him still. I have a rendezvous with Death, on some scarred slope of battered hill. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.

Comment

Capthemfoos
        Honorary DSA

Its funny since everybody has posted here about "taking" jeter's name, but no one has asked Jeter himself:(. I mean, If he doesn't mind, then I'll take something close to it. But if he wants to preserve the uniqueness of his name, I'll just stick with Hemfoos.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

captnjeter
          Honorary DSA

This got lost in the Meeting Cancelation thread... reposting here.

Proposition: Change Capthemfoos' name to "Cano" to complete the double play combo.

You could pick A-Rod, but then you'd never play well in the clutch. Practices you'd be awesome, but as soon as we get into a best of 5 clan match in CoD4, you'd go 1-18, bringing your K-D ratio to .133
          "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...