Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fromunda
    Honorary DSA

Wow, I don't know how I never saw this thread.

Fromunda as defined her in the Urban Dictionary was something I have always found funny....a bit disturbing, I know. I was trying to figure out a name when I started playing SWBF1 that was funny. So I went with Fromunda, randoms I run into who know what it means either find it hilarious or are disgusted.....some are both.

I had a few other names I almost went with:

Keyser Soze - You are right Keyser, The Usual Suspects is my all time favorite move....you could watch it 10 times and still find things you missed.

Roman Maronie - For those who don't know who he is and have Netflix, watch Johnny Dangerously.

In the end I went with Fromunda and since I had so many friends when I switched over to the 360 I kept it....that and I still find it funny.

Comment

darth_cedaus
      Civilian
      • Nov 2010

I used to work in construction and we used your name for all kinds of things. hehehehehe.

as for my name. well I am prob one of the biggest SW fans. I have read all the books and have a vast majority of them. I have played all the games and read all the cannon comics. But i cant spell and meant to be ceadus, not cedaus, as i think darth ceadus was one of the strongest sith.
      I tried switching but Darth has stuck with me so I am rolling with it. I cant really think of any other name for me lol.

Comment

MellowYellow989
        Civilian

When I was making my name it happened to be what I was drinking, I figured i would spell it different. Its the only soda (besides Route66) that i actually enjoy.

The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.

Comment

normtest
          Civilian
          • Jun 2007

test

Comment

APAT
            Honorary DSA
            • Mar 2010

normtest name origin = test

perfect

lol

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
            "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...