• EagleOne
    Honorary DSA

Guitar Hero METALLICA

FINALLY

[ame="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43941.html"]METALLICA[/ame]

jmhc74
    Honorary DSA
    • Dec 2007

I am at work so I don't want to play the video...but please tell that one of the songs is "Enter Sandman"!!!!
    sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

keyser28146
      Honorary DSA

Dude. Enter sandman you could have been playing on drums for the past 16 months. It is a launch song on RB1.
      sigpic

Comment

thedaxxman
        Civilian
        • Oct 2008

plus enter the sandman is not that great of metallica

Comment

jmhc74
          Honorary DSA
          • Dec 2007

@ Keyser..I have GHWT and not RB - I have heard that the drums are compatible but I wouldn't buy an entire game just for a song or couple of songs especially when RB only has 4 pads instead of 5.

@ thedaxmann..why are trying to rain on my parade...LOL. Whoa pump the brakes daxmann, that song is a national treasure. (Eagleone that reference was just for you.......)
          Last edited by jmhc74; 12-23-2008, 09:13 AM.
          sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

EagleOne
            Honorary DSA

[ame="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/46121.html"]Interview[/ame]

Comment

keyser28146
              Honorary DSA

I gotcha.

Not getting GH, I've 320 songs for Rock Band 1/2, and I never play it unless I have people over anyway. I just log on Thursdays and see if anything good is out. Texas Flood by SRV will change that one next week. HELL of an album.
              sigpic

Comment

TheRealHanSolo
                Officer
                • Jun 2008
                • DSA Solo

Damn right Texas Flood. And the only song worth having or playing on GH Metallica is Tuesdays Gone. I like Metallica but I also don't want to break my controllers when I am playing this game because the songs are just TOO hard, plus Lars is douche and I have not liked him since Napster.

Comment

keyser28146
                  Honorary DSA

Dude.

Listen to what that faggot did.

Lars is interviewed by GAMEINFORMER, the Pravda of the Gamestop stores, and talks about GHM. He tells a story about how video games aren't allowed in the house but heard his kid talking about all the music on GH3, SO HE CALLS ACTIVISION AND ASKS FOR A COPY, AND THEY HOOK HIM UP.

Punk ass bitch. Take your lame ass to fucking Walmart. Didn't you shut napster down over free music, and you can't take your multi-million dollar ass and pay for a game full of other people's music??? Didn't you just get other people's music for free????? Hate that little bitch.
                  Last edited by keyser28146; 02-28-2009, 11:35 PM. Reason: mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore
                  sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...