X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VcElder
    Civilian
    • Jan 2009

Steak and...

Today is National Steak and BJ day. Its a holiday created by men for men. Its simple, you get a steak, and you get ..well, ahem, in that order.

Spread the word. Tell your ladies. If you do all sorts of things for her on valentines day, then, she should at a minimum honor this holiday.
    sigpic
    Inventor of the Warhawk Chest Bump
    captnjeter
    Honorary DSA

Awww... now Norm and Kerry have their own special holiday! :-D
    "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

jmhc74
      Honorary DSA
      • Dec 2007

I just read this to my wife and she sighed and said "Keep on dreaming"
      sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

Hogezz
        Honorary DSA
        • Jan 2009

She said I should have told her earlier, as she cooked some pasta dish for me already! Ohhh yea ;)
        sigpic

Comment

keyser28146
          Honorary DSA

Damn Jeter beat me to the wise ass remark! Great minds think alike I guess. Just wish mine weren't so slow. Need to beef up on some Buzz Quiz TV.
          sigpic

Comment

VcElder
            Civilian
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by jmhc74
            I just read this to my wife and she sighed and said "Keep on dreaming"
            Tell her that on valentines day and on anniverseries.....

I talked to my gf about it and she thinks its a great idea. all relationship holidays revolve around women...why shouldn't men get one. Plus its simple..
            I wish women would put 2 things in front of us and said "We want that and that and we will be happy"

Women have men socialized into thinking that our whole world should revolve around them...dont get the women angry blah blah blah. Its all about boundries gentlemen. If you do it right you could score a monthly steak....

(P.S, DONT LET MY GIRLFRIEND SEE THIS POST)

--Vic
            sigpic
            Inventor of the Warhawk Chest Bump

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...