• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff
    Civilian
    • May 2006

Status of JOG

Greetings from JOGJeff. . . its been too long,

Well recently as I am sure some of you know JOG has had a split so to speak in leadership.

A week ago Chicali left the clan. . . but decided he wish to keep the domain name teamjog.com. So ultimately he wanted to keep jog but remove those he no longer considered valuable to him. This came about after he and I could not come to an agreement on how to run the clan. He felt he had been a one man show this past year which extremly pissed me off. . . . not to mention he has been dictating as if he was a one man show for the past month or so. Dictating as like we are removing council members without myself or Frantic agreeing to it. He actually tried this his last day with the clan. Causing much division in process. . . he had been doing other things as well. . . but lets just say when I wouldn't allow it and the council backed me. . . things ended.

He didn't wish for the public to know about the splitting cause his idea was to one day have a new site up on teamjog.com and have no one realize what really went down.

I took a couple of days after he decided to leave to talk to my closes friends at JOG . . . to see what I wanted to do. After this weekend Frantic and I decided to move the real JOG with most of its leaders and players to a new website.

The new site is called nationofjog.com It should be up in the next day or two. It will be a clan focused on unity not division and no one person telling others what to do. To be honest its the type of clan that we always wanted. Frantic and myself are no longer friends with Chicali. we apologize to many of you for who he treated poorly in the past.

But jog moves on. UDN our allies has backed us as the real JOG. . .

coming with us to name a few is mastaisac, deity, bookofthel78, Arggie, zarex, leonardo, donatello, redshadow, antifreeze, aids, many of the sor members that had just joined us, viking, syn , off, mo night, barney, rand talor our swbf2 players, passion will be rejoinging. . . etc etc etc.

we look forward to having you guys come over as soon as we are up and running again.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
    norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

Sorry about that Jeff and good luck.

Thanks for letting us know what is going on and we look forward to seeing your new site.

Comment

Jeff
      Civilian
      • May 2006

the site is up . . . nationofjog.com

I know JOG and dsa have very little contact these days. . . hopefully one day our paths will cross a bit more. . .

thank you for letting me post this here

Good to hear from you norm. . . how have you been?

Comment

Gino
        Civilian
        • Mar 2007
        • Gino31B

Hey Jeff how are you doing? What platform have you guys been on lately? Sorry to hear that you guys went seperate ways. Hopefully when SWBF3 comes out in 14 years we can have some old battles again.
        sigpic

Comment

Donatello
          Civilian
          • Jun 2007

Hey guys,yea I agree.Some of you DSA buddies that know me what is your Gamertag for the 360?

Comment

Gino
            Civilian
            • Mar 2007
            • Gino31B

If you click on the XBOX Icon on their profile it will show their 360 gamertag
            sigpic

Comment

Donatello
              Civilian
              • Jun 2007

Hey Gino,Longtime man!!!Where you been and how you been?

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...