Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

I'm a major nascar fan but after last week I put down nascar game wise, Because EA has the shittiest servers and I can't deal with that shit anymore.

I know they dropped the title, I really hope codemasters picks it up.

But as for racing genres, I'm pretty moderate when it comes to gun games, But when racing is involved, I will never be more competitive in my life.

I am all serious about racing and, I remember a couple years back when Zab introduced me to the KA clan, (killing authority) Very cool guys btw, They were holding a racing league on forza 2 and I just ran with it. When it comes to racing I take no prisoners, lol end of story.

Dirt, Gird, Nascar, Forza 2, Moto GP, RacePro, NFS, MC, MX Vs ATV is actually pretty cool, and Pure.

Thats a reason why I want a ps3 is because I saw very cool racing games on there I will play.

As for co-op games yentis, Crackdown is still a pretty fun game to pair up with on that game, if anybody feels like playing it. lol.

Yentis - I know a few people in the clan especially on 360 I don't know if PS3 has the game but Sid Myers "Civilization Revolution" Is a very fun and addicting game. I am getting it back from a friend, but when I get it. I'm still waiting on 4 people in the clan to get together and play the game.
    " I need a beer "

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...