Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cancer
    Civilian

My Removal from the Clan

Hey, guys. Sorry I let you down. Even though a lot of the time when I wasn't at practice it was because I had a conflict, there were definitely times when I just didn't feel like going so just didn't show up. It's compeletely fair for me to be kicked out.
    I think I really lost interest in the clan quite a while ago and probably should've quit about the time when the stuff with Sith started. However, I still had some fun times with you guys and hope I can still play with you every now and then in the future.

Good luck.

-Cancer/Deutsch Blitz
    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

As a man, I don't have high standards for women. I just three criteria you must meet. One, are you a woman? Two, have you always been a woman? Three, if you answered "No." to either of the previous questions, can you keep a secret?

One should never start a conversation with, "I don't mean this in a gay way, but..."

No Animal BEAT drums don't EAT drums!

sigpic

Fire fighter- Fights fire
    Crime fighter- Fights crime
    Freedom fighter- ???
    Cancer
    Civilian

Dang it. I have errors in there I can't edit! Sorry.
    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

As a man, I don't have high standards for women. I just three criteria you must meet. One, are you a woman? Two, have you always been a woman? Three, if you answered "No." to either of the previous questions, can you keep a secret?

One should never start a conversation with, "I don't mean this in a gay way, but..."

No Animal BEAT drums don't EAT drums!

sigpic

Fire fighter- Fights fire
    Crime fighter- Fights crime
    Freedom fighter- ???

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...