• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k1gibson
    Stormtrooper
    • Jan 2009

bad day also

Man things are really getting bad at work,had to lay 3 people off today
    2 of them have family's.makes me feel so low.but what the fuck you going to do
    thanks to these great fucking greedy corp. mother fuckers that just don't seem
    to have enough.need to shoot every dam one of them.taking all of our jobs across the water.Then you got the UAW people making 50,000 a yr sweeping
    the fuckin floor thats skilled labor.I Better stop now :(
    sigpic
    "We have learned that power is a positive force if it is used for positive purposes."
    "Conquer, but don't triumph."
    Gino
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007
    • Gino31B

Preach on brother. I was a production manager for a few years. I would have to do lay-offs too. But in the production world it would be like 20-30 people. It was hard staring them in the eye and tell them they were no longer coming in to work anymore. Its why I quit. i couldn't live with myself in the morning or look at the rest of the employees who had a tight nit bond. After a while you become numb to the whole process and ultimately hate your job.
    sigpic

Comment

Hogezz
      Honorary DSA
      • Jan 2009

It's gettin pretty tough alright. Feel like I'm walkin a tight rope in work. I'm a mobile phone sales person with a home loan nailed too pre bust interest rates due to stupidity. Taxes are getting tough and I'd loose a fortune if the bank had to reposess the house. It's worth at least 50k less than before... Let's just hope people need to continue buyin mobiles.........
      sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...