• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thedooku
    Honorary DSA
    • Sep 2008

Ridiculous Car Accident

I can't tell which one is Eagle :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe7i_6b2IHU"]YouTube - Weirdest car accident ever caught on camera[/ame]

"The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it"
    Capthemfoos
    Honorary DSA

I'm pretty sure that they were illegals trying to hop the border in mass numbers. Lol, it was hilarious. Nice find.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

SwampDonky6
      Civilian

illegals in a clown car... nice
      Kill or be Killed, there is no question about it.

"The only people who have seen the end of war are dead." -Plato

Comment

jmhc74
        Honorary DSA
        • Dec 2007

I do see the humor in this, however stuff like this just pisses me off. A total blatant disregard for anyone but yourself. They could have killed someone...that could have been someone's wife/husband/kid in the other cars.
        sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

RageProphetXIII
          Officer
          • Jan 2009

These are the problem we must deal with in a country that hasn't be governed properly. I agree. Being a border jumper myself.......o wait I'm a natural born citizen....anyways yes this is sad.
          sigpic

Comment

bob-digi
            Civilian

was that 25??
            sigpicbob-digi

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...