X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • biscuts
    Civilian
    • Feb 2009

want more from less? gow2

so i was thinking backwards...as usual.....gow2 has crossed the platform battlefield into the networking world.......tools i less cared to tweek until this forsaken game......just i half lit idea.....how about the 5 win no host rule? it is genius EPIC should only fix EPIC issues,.....who cares about the biscut glitch when i was just witness to 30000 point ANNEX point farming....meanwhile learned how to glitch frags to have instant 4 in inventory ......works for all weapons that hold ammo....neway EPIC took M$'s logic that majority rules....good and bad......90 percent of virus programs were written for PC's because of the mass of PCs out there vs other platforms......EPIC IS GENIUS .....they LIE to us to keep suckers interested;.....I am hooked .........matchmaking by computer is a tough program to work with faulted ranks and bridging host......the problems are mangled in each other --more
    --biscsigpic
    biscuts
    Civilian
    • Feb 2009

so leave the knotted mess or cut it out entirely as so many have suggested...as it stands and given host will provide any given connections and thus any given kill/death......why then does biscut hold a less than 1.oh what a crappy gamer ratio? I don't bank on my sweet spots ....i exploit my faults and work on them .....hard thing really is turning back and using strengths......should have donned the gamertag work n progress ....wish i had a squad leader like in the ARMY .......maybe throw that idea to the comment box......every stormie PVT gets a go-to SGT and on up?....anyhoo i need a wall to bounce the garbage off my game.
    --biscsigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...