X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RageProphetXIII
    Officer
    • Jan 2009

ZuneX check this out...

So Xbox is putting out a handheld and here are some photos. I see no joystick nubs of any kind on this pic but It supposed to support Stereo bluetooth. Which leads me to believe that it may be able to sync with a bluetooth controller. (my opinion) if not then this may just fall under the Lynx category, looks nice but may not be as attractive to hardcore players. I'm sure this will be a great device to hack and add your own homebrew to.

What do you think?

Posted May 19, 2009 at 10:08PM by Mabie A.

It's been almost a week since we heard anything on the rumored Microsoft handheld, it's unacceptable. Time to update it now, with a more concrete, swirling mass of "not confirmed news". As reports would have it, new images of the alleged Zune-Xbox handheld came out on the Internet last night. So how does it look?

Like so:

According to the Specification Sheet for the product, it'll sport a built-in microSD slot, SIM card tray, support for Bluetooth Headphones, as well as combined optical digital output/ analog line output.

As for the compatibility features, the list reveals that it will work well with ZuneX Originals, the XBL and OnLive Ready Game Streaming. Storage: at 32 GB flash drive, while battery is built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which you can charge via USB to your PC, or via power adapter.

There's a lot more specs that am sure will pique your curiosity just right, so why don't you check it out via the source link below.
    sigpic
    Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

So did it already release or is there a set date??
    " I need a beer "

Comment

RageProphetXIII
      Officer
      • Jan 2009

No I'm pretty sure these are leaks, but I hope this isn't final cuz I'll tell you I wouldn't get it. It may be packed with features but if it has no joysticks then this would just be annoying to try and play with.
      sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...