• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheRealHanSolo
    Officer
    • Jun 2008
    • DSA Solo

Assassins Creed 2 Leaked Clip

Say what you will about the first game and its redundant nature but this looks pretty cool and from what I read in Game Informer I think this is going to be a great game.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9-ZNgm0j7I"]YouTube - Assassin's Creed 2 Leaked Footage[/ame]
    keyser28146
    Honorary DSA

Yeah, maybe you'll get to sit on GONDOLAS instead of benches and hit A instead of X to complete missions.

Game sucked.

No I'm just kidding, the climbing IDENTICAL towers and diving in piles of hay to uncover really repetitive minigames that make mario party look like MGS is really thoughtful game development. I also think hammering away on one button to kill anyone while have a button that turns you invincible was a really great touch too.

It had potential, but really bad gameplay... I mean profoundly bad, like the dev team had never seen a video game before.
    sigpic

Comment

TheRealHanSolo
      Officer
      • Jun 2008
      • DSA Solo

Yea but dude some of the stuff I read for the sequel makes me think that maybe the first one was supposed to be like a demo to show the guys who okay making a game and they were like yea totally do this but put it out in a year. I agree it was pretty bad in gameplay but dude I love a good story and the story is what got me in this one. Yes you should never have to sacrifice one for the other BUT the last Splinter Cell was crap and the next one looks good. Stop trying to dash my hopes of a game turning out well! lol

Comment

keyser28146
        Honorary DSA

I will admit it looks better. Don't know about story... Altair was the most cliched stupid ass wannabe character since POP took the Prince "Darker and Edgier". Yeah. Edgy. Right. Edgy like every douchebag that wears wifebeaters to the fishcamp. Dumbasses. Altair is still my most hated videogame dork, narrowly defeating Tingle from Zelda series, who is only slightly more gay.

Luckily I got surveyed about AC shortly after I bought it and had loads of fun tearing into how derivative and bad it was as far as gameplay, control, and characters... I actually said in my survey in the closing remarks that "just because game magazines give you high ratings for trying new things, having 9 year olds who think boy bands are cool and edgy shouldn't be put in charge of your next character brainstorming session, these are not the "new things" that will garner you sales. You may also want to consider hiring people that don't think a mash-up between Mario Party and GTA that controls like the average Atari 2600 game would be amazing."
        sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...