Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capthemfoos
    Honorary DSA

New PSP Joint!!!

Not the dual analog unfortunately, like you guys had guessed. Lol. Looks cool though.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen
    keyser28146
    Honorary DSA

Killing UMD is the smartest and best thing they did. Kills battery life too quick.

I'd say the bigger problem with PSP is software though. I love my PSP because of Disgaea and MG Ac!ds, but I think most people homebrew the hell out of them and play nintendo games on them.

They do really cool shit though, but if I'm taking a portable game device, I'm rolling with my DS... unless I'm obsessed with Disgaea.

Looks great though, and I'm sure I'll get one.
    sigpic

Comment

RageProphetXIII
      Officer
      • Jan 2009

no thanks I'll pass. This will probably rival the PS3 in price and it has No 2nd joystiq. It may have more memory and all that but, I can see the screen becoming a problem. And hopefully they will ad some apps support.

I hope that they take off the restrictions on how much memory websites can use up. I'm sure this will become quite popular but I can also see this just being another model that goes wayside.

The bluetooth and teethering features sound great though.
      sigpic

Comment

keyser28146
        Honorary DSA

Actually Rage, It's supposed to be cheaper than the current PSP, plus have 16GB onboard PLUS you can use mem sticks.

Psp's work great as monitors if you hook an HD cam to a Sony slingbox, so you can view the camera footage in real time plus wirelessly, so it's a no-brainer for me.
        sigpic

Comment

Capthemfoos
          Honorary DSA

I ain't buying this shit until there are mods for it, lol. Seriously.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...