X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • biscuts
    Civilian
    • Feb 2009

Hey its not delivery its...

not Digiorno either. but it'll do. actually its as the best recipe in my arsenal and its beginners level. i like food

Cooking w/ Bisscotti
    "The Italian Breakfast Burrito"

1/2 lb of meat ----....suits best if its not tofu....fag...start with burger and experiment later. Most likely its frozen, which is good, microwave that shit for 4 minutes in a bowl so you reserve all the juice put it in a pot on the stove on high and add an alcoholic amount of red cooking wine. cap the pot and start on the eggs .....10 minutes +

8 eggs---- seperate pan, might want to do 4 at a time.... dont scramble it grow up what are we 6 years old want me to cut the the edges off your peanut butter and jelly too? use a iron skillet with an iron handle... be a man.

eggs done switch out the eggs for the beef and the red wine juice and flip the dial to medium high grab some Italian herbs and make it so! you don't want the red wine to cook off just cook that madcow.

take your 3 to 4 flour tortillas and use that burner you used for the beef pot and toast both sides of em' one at a time flip fast, you can tell you are doing it right when bubbles of steam poof up on it as you flip.

spicy picante sauce ....dont be a pussy get the picante that makes you sweat
    ....but don't go to far i won't tell anyone if you want to puss out

cut up some cherry tomatoes and maybe some green peppers this is were taste comes to play ....up to you

strawberry jelly time .....add one heaping teaspoon of strawberry Jelly to each burrito.....do it. .

enjoy .
    Last edited by biscuts; 06-21-2009, 01:20 AM.
    --biscsigpic
    keyser28146
    Honorary DSA

Best Penne on the planet, one pot cooking that will bust people's ass. People who hate red wine, sour cream, and broccoli will be shocked at how much they like this one. If you like asparagus, you can sub it for broccoli, but broccoli's texture and the way it gets coated in sauce is what makes it best for this.

12 oz box of Penne
    1/2 jar of classico 4-cheese pasta sauce
    2 tablespoons red wine (I prefer Cabernet)
    2 tablespoons sour cream
    1 head of broccoli
    1 tsp basil
    2 tablespoons of crappy parmesan (the grated, not shredded)
    Salt to taste.
    Water.

1. Salt water and boil.
    2. Add penne to water. Cut broccoli.
    3. When Penne has been boiling for 6 minutes, add broccoli to boiling water.
    4. Boil for additional 6 minutes, then drain.
    5. Add Pasta sauce, wine, sour cream, and basil. You can add more of any ingredient to adjust to your personal taste... I would recommend keeping stove on low.
    6. While still in pot, add Parmesan and continue to stir.
    7. Plate it. Needs no sides, but garlic bread is always good.

Serves 3-4. Since it's one pot, you can play with this one a lot. I do highly recommend Classico sauce as a base, especially the 4 cheese variety, as it has a much more bold and hearty flavor than most other pasta sauces I've tried. Makes it excellent for cooking and will save you time building a good base sauce.
    sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...