X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Gino
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007
    • Gino31B

I got a used XBOX for $150. This one's special though. Its got Prego pasta sauce on the side of it. In case its late at night and you need a snack.
    sigpic

Comment

keyser28146
      Honorary DSA

Brocman's PS3 had the YLOD because I made it rain in his living room.

Come to the Darkside. Get that cheap 360 arcade, and the PS3, and SOCOM. Together we shall rule the galaxy.
      sigpic

Comment

Gino
        Civilian
        • Mar 2007
        • Gino31B

SOCOM is offly tempting
        sigpic

Comment

Rommel
          Civilian
          • Jul 2009

PS3 + $30 Warhawk = Lots of money saved.

Comment

keyser28146
            Honorary DSA

Oh it's like a tornado in a trailer park when a few of the experienced guys start rolling quickmatches. It actually gets boring ripping apart teams outnumbered after a while. I'm rolling pistol these days for kills under 30 yards. The new guys are growing, and soon full 16 on 16 will be like a pride of lions wandering across a massive herd of rabbits.
            sigpic

Comment

thedooku
              Honorary DSA
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by keyser28146
              Oh it's like a tornado in a trailer park when a few of the experienced guys start rolling quickmatches. It actually gets boring ripping apart teams outnumbered after a while. I'm rolling pistol these days for kills under 30 yards. The new guys are growing, and soon full 16 on 16 will be like a pride of lions wandering across a massive herd of rabbits.
              Your imagery makes me laugh regularly!

Did you have to pay extra for the Prego? Does that make your console more prone to the Red Ragu of Death? :p

I don't regret my launch PS3 purchase at all. If I had more time I might get the other console, but I have more games than I need as it is.

"The fear of loss is a path to the darkside"
              -let that fear bring you to the power of the PS3 ;)

"The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it"

Comment

Zabka
                Imperial Guard
                • Nov 2004
                • DSA Zabka

Socom is finally coming together for me. I am probably close to my sc2 days, but not yet. I was never good at the game...just average.

Going double console is awesome. Great coop on the 360, l4d is really a great game. But for now, ps3 is looking stronger in mp games. Socom still has dome bugs, but it is just so awesome. I need to see if I can get to keyser or shocker levels skillwise.
                You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

EagleOne
                  Honorary DSA

Then after you make it to the keyser or shocker level, you can work on the next level, Flying with the Eagle

Comment

TheRealHanSolo
                    Officer
                    • Jun 2008
                    • DSA Solo

Pistol? God next guys Keyser will be going around trying to knife everyone like its Resident Evil. lol

Comment

keyser28146
                      Honorary DSA

Oh I do get my knife kills too... just need to finish my Sniper and Pistol Elites.

I am working a lot on the SOCOM guide BTW, but it will be MASSIVELY different from the Warhawk Guide. Where the WH guide was 90% open to public and 10% DSA, this guide will be closer to 30% public and 70% DSA. No tactical or elite tips to public at all. I doubt I'll ever use anything but light/light again... Zabka, you've got strong skills man, don't sweat it. I'm hoping I can get enough stuff into this guide so we can all see new things. I forced myself to learn all classes of weapons and ins and outs of all of them and tactical map differences, that's the only reason my game has improved... but the guide will reveal more...

Gino, we really do hate it for you on the RROD. It's the only thing that's kept me from buying one SEVERAL times. Whatever decision you make, make sure it's one you won't regret.

SOCOM is still buggy, but even with bugs it's just sick and wrong.
                      Last edited by keyser28146; 07-14-2009, 04:47 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

RageProphetXIII
                        Officer
                        • Jan 2009

Gino keep in mind there's a new 360 coming, I'm guessing it will be and improvement and slightly better hardware than the current versions. You may wanna wait for that one, or you could go for the cheaper one.

You can always try and repair it yourself or if you will be trashing it send it here I'll recycle it.
                        sigpic

Comment

keyser28146
                          Honorary DSA

Yeah but three big things...

1) If you can get a 360 and switch HDD's, then $200 is half the price of a PS3.

2) He already has games, plus a paid up XBL account.

3) A PS3 price drop has GOT to be imminent, so it may be better off in his case to get the arcade, since it'd probably only twice as much as the PS3 price drop would be.

I mean if he were getting in with no games, it'd be a different thing, but after thinking about it, it makes more sense to stay 360. At least until the price drop if you want to "dual wield".

Just my 2 cents.
                          sigpic

Comment

Deslock
                            Darth Beratter

Gino. which ever way you go is gold to me.

I envy those like Zabka and Yentis that have both.

Either way you can't go wrong.

But I can't honestly say I'd be sorry if you went PS3, as it is a monster. I've had mine since launch with zero problems...*Knock on wood* due my luck.

And it would be great to have you with us on the PS3. But which ever way you decide is good with me. Either way, you are still DSA, and always will be. You have my utmost respect whichever console you choose.

I understand your anger, but decide which is better for you. You can't lose either way. Either way you are still with us, so no loss.

Des.

(Also known as Tie.)

Imperial Sentinel and Cheerleader to the DSA, and ya'll damn well know why.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                            Working...