Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • keyser28146
    Honorary DSA

Why Barbara Boxer is an idiot.

Nothing quite as arrogant as a lily-white liberal democrat trying to cow a proud black man by presenting all black people as one monolithic culture under the control of the NAACP. Racist dumbass bitch. When people of a certain political persuasion can not use facts, they go to race. Every. time. Glad to see someone verbally punch her in the face for it.
    sigpic
    sovereign
    Honorary DSA
    • Jan 2008

what a condescending cunt

is not the hope you are looking for...

Comment

Rommel
      Civilian
      • Jul 2009

Well, I don't follow Sen. Boxer too much, but I do know that she's passed many bills that gave funding to our communities in South Bay. She's made dumb statements (she made another one about latinos a few months back I think), but I don't think she is stupid or racist.

What I do care is that she pushed for funding to open new border lanes with Mexico. This will greatly reduce traffic and improve my local economy, so I'm not mad at her at all. :)

Of course, by the time the new border is constructed, I will probably be living in Texas so.... fuck that bitch. :D

Comment

RageProphetXIII
        Officer
        • Jan 2009

What the hell was that Pendeja talking about. She went down a road that just was unnecessary and even the veteran statement there in the end doesn't make since. He mentioned it because he felt like he deserved some respect...and the man does.

I found this clip after reading this so I edited this in

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqg3ldlbb00"]YouTube - "CALL ME SENATOR": Colonel Jessep responds to Barbara Boxer[/ame]
        Last edited by RageProphetXIII; 07-16-2009, 07:01 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

keyser28146
          Honorary DSA

Nice edit.

I forgot that she did that.
          sigpic

Comment

Capthemfoos
            Honorary DSA

Lol, this case is especially bad. Unfortunately most politicians are racist like this although they are obviously not running around and blabbing about it.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...