X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • biscuts
    Civilian
    • Feb 2009

1v1 Gnasher'd-in-the-MF'n-rain LADR

1v1 GNASHER'd LADDER- CANTiNA'd edition open to the pub-rick.

COMMUNIST OPTIONS-
    GNASHER ONLY
    NON-HOST OPPONENT ONLY

NON-COMMUNIST OPTIONS-
    Best of THREE or FIVE

THREE MAPS ONLY!!!!!!! SUCK IT :p

SECURITY- square mid-map is set point take cover on mirror'd sandbags or melee the air repeatedly to confirm "go status" but the whole map as with other maps as well is available for use

YACENTOES- torque/snipe area is set point take cover on mirror'd pilars or melee the air repeatedly to confirm "go status" but the whole map is available for your gnasher-style-needs.

best for last,... the best gdmn map in gears here she is.......
    BLOOD-DRIVE- lemmie get a hell yeah- [pause] ...either SPAWN exit to pistol Entrance are the optional set points take cover on mirror'd stairway-crouchies. figure it out if you live life by webster'd -ck-shunary ....me and my boy GW gonna go get us some interwebs.---ibiscuts dbno....

ROSTER to follow post here to get put on the MOFO....I AM FUCKING RETARD'd so be patient if i am running dis' machine gonna look like> eh' ....meh'....;)

PROFIT DSA - DSA's Code of Conduct outmatches GAMEBATTLES as most of you are aware....on to AWARENESS INVITE YOUR GNASHER BUDDIES TO TOURNeY! DSA TK to EMP to the online community....\

To enter ROSTER for AUG 22nd to SEP 21st copy paste in post the following text-

i___your known title to hold accountable_____ DRAW'd THE LINE and axed or SIGN'd.
    [include a roster tag if you wish]

LADDER ROSTER AUG 22nd to SEP 21st

BISCUTS- longest i'll be leading this ladder starts now >:p
    Last edited by biscuts; 08-22-2009, 12:19 AM.
    --biscsigpic
    biscuts
    Civilian
    • Feb 2009

i___BISCUTS_____ DRAW'd the LINE & AX'd or SIGN'd.
    --biscsigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...