X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k1gibson
    Stormtrooper
    • Jan 2009

Phillip Garrido what if?

What if you had the chance to punish Phillip Garrido for kidnapping what would
    he deserver?
    sigpic
    "We have learned that power is a positive force if it is used for positive purposes."
    "Conquer, but don't triumph."
    keyser28146
    Honorary DSA

You know, this one is so mind boggling I don't even know what to think yet.

I'm totally blown away by the whole story, and haven't heard a thing from the family or the now 29 year old victim.

It's so complicated by the two kids he had with her, sorting out the different families, what the one family lost and 18 years of worry. What do her little girls know? Do they only know this apparent brainwashing freakshow as "daddy"? I mean the one is 15 for crying out loud. What if when you were 15 you found out your Dad kidnapped your mom and used her for a sex slave 18 years ago? I mean wow.

I don't know what you could ever do to this guy, repair the damage he's done, or even fathom how messed up it all is. Who knows WHAT in the world the victim thinks/feels/knows/has been told.

It's just so crazy.
    sigpic

Comment

jmhc74
      Honorary DSA
      • Dec 2007

I have 4 kids, 3 boys and a daughter and this just sickens me!!! Anybody who would attempt to harm my family is dead...no questions asked....
      sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

SithWarrior
        Civilian
        • Mar 2006

Put him in jail for life or Death row.

Comment

Hogezz
          Honorary DSA
          • Jan 2009

Castration? Then put on death row.
          sigpic

Comment

RageProphetXIII
            Officer
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by jmhc74
            I have 4 kids, 3 boys and a daughter and this just sickens me!!! Anybody who would attempt to harm my family is dead...no questions asked....
            I'm with jim here my family is not one to be F-ed with. I know plenty of to make them suffer. I wouldn't rest until I found them.

Also big on castration of sex offenders of the extreme kind.
            sigpic

Comment

keyser28146
              Honorary DSA

Another piece in this puzzle:

Apparently, the two little girls Dugard had with Garrido (when she was 14 and 18 I think) were told that Jaycee (the victim) was their big sister... and I guess that the victim was the daughter of the two that kidnapped her.

It's so bizarre, because the guy was creating new innocent victims. Hard to even wrap your head around it.
              sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...