• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gino
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007
    • Gino31B

Free Money

This week I'm so sure on this one if I lead you wrong, I'll repay the money you lose.

Yes its that time of year again, and I'm going to give you football bets that are going to win you some big money, so let me stop yacking and start betting.

Pick #1
    San Francisco -1.5 at home against Seattle. I can't believe I'm only giving up 1.5 points in this game. this will be a blow-out.

Pick=San Francisco

Pick#2
    At Dallas -3 against the New York Football Giants. giants have lost some key players, and look out when Dallas opens up a night game at home.

Pick=Giants

Pick#3

Indianapolis -3 at Miami. miami is the most overrated team this year from last. everyone knows the woldcat and it will be exposed in this game,

Pick= Indy

Well good lu
    sigpic
    Gino
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007
    • Gino31B

I guess I lose cause I wanted the cowboys but accidently put Giants
    sigpic

Comment

The_Blunt
      Officer
      • Jul 2007
      • DSA Blunt

WOOOOO GIANTS WIN BABY. FUCK YOUR STUPID -3 POINT SPREAD OR WHATEVER CUZ ALL THAT MATTERS IN THE NFL IS THAT WE SCORE MORE THAN THE LOSER SO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

By the way, I',m completely trashbed.
      sigpic

Comment

Phoenix
        Honorary DSA

lol
        Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

Gino
          Civilian
          • Mar 2007
          • Gino31B

Yeah Blunt because that game was given to the Giants. Fuck eli that cry baby bitch. Okay balls were bouncing off feet and landing in the hands of a giants defender and walking in the end zone. luck all luck. don't worry those pussy giants will end.
          sigpic

Comment

The_Blunt
            Officer
            • Jul 2007
            • DSA Blunt

Yeah, you always have some sort of excuse. I'm surprised that you stopped caressing Romos balls long enough to type a response.
            sigpic

Comment

The_Blunt
              Officer
              • Jul 2007
              • DSA Blunt

NO LUCK HERE. ALL SKILL BABY. ALL SKILL.

Manning to Manningham. Get used to it.
              sigpic

Comment

jmhc74
                Honorary DSA
                • Dec 2007

A win is a win BUT the giants are just flat out lucky!!! How you can only beat a team by 2 pts when the other team had 4 turnovers to your 0 - and the points scored off of those turnover was a lot..don't know the number but it was a sizeable amount!!

Again a win is a win, and by week 13 this will be all forgoten but if you are giants fan I would be worried why your team (WHO IS A SUPERBOWL CONTENDER) could not blow the Cowboys away!!!!
                sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

The_Blunt
                  Officer
                  • Jul 2007
                  • DSA Blunt

Originally posted by jmhc74

Again a win is a win, and by week 13 this will be all forgoten but if you are giants fan I would be worried why your team (WHO IS A SUPERBOWL CONTENDER) could not blow the Cowboys away!!!!
                  Ummmm...maybe cuz the Cowboys are actually a good team? Duh.
                  sigpic

Comment

Capthemfoos
                    Honorary DSA

Manning is shaky. His throws were consistently high or off the mark. His receivers catch the ball with great effort. I think they make him look good. Anyways, where are the Pats bandwagoners now? yeah, go Ravens.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

The_Blunt
                      Officer
                      • Jul 2007
                      • DSA Blunt

Mannings throws have always been like that. But the dude just makes plays when he has to. We call that "clutch".
                      sigpic

Comment

jmhc74
                        Honorary DSA
                        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by The_Blunt
                        Ummmm...maybe cuz the Cowboys are actually a good team? Duh.
                        WOW - a giants fan admitting that!! That must have been pretty hard for you write!!!

Going into the regular season, many people did not have the Cowboys even making the playoffs. Whether they are good or not, we will see but as noted you give up 4 turnovers that are either run back for a TD or gives your opponent field position within the redzone and to only lose by 2 points...I interpret that as the Cowboys losing it instead of the giants winning it.
                        sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

The_Blunt
                          Officer
                          • Jul 2007
                          • DSA Blunt

The Giants never win easy. It's not a Giants game if it's not a nail-biter.

And all of the teams in the NFC East are good....well...I don't know about Washington.
                          Last edited by The_Blunt; 09-21-2009, 04:29 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Capthemfoos
                            Honorary DSA

Ha ha about the Redskins remark. Lol. The Giants D has suffered since they lost their ace coordinator to the Rams(yikes). That's why the cowboys scored so much. The cowboys usually make the playoffs but get eliminated due to Romo's antiques if we are talking the last few seasons. W/e the Giants won. It's early in the season and nobody knows what will happen in the long run. Blunt I am anticipating you Giants video, if you make one. lol.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

Gino
                              Civilian
                              • Mar 2007
                              • Gino31B

Well it looks like I was right anyway. Unfortunately it wasn't what i meant to write down. Maybe when I make the actual picks I need to be in an unconscience state like I was Friday from the long work week. Kinda like Nostradamus. I won't write anything but the actual picks.

However, that giants win was blind fucking luck
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...