• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

Regent, bless your state

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT8vBlfczYM"]YouTube - Crazy ass LOONEY Wellford SC Mayor Sallie Peake orders police NOT to give chase by foot OR car![/ame]

Full interview is here

Bless you, Bless you!
    keyser28146
    Honorary DSA

God bless ya Norm. Bless ya. Bless this thread. Just bless ya. And this thread.
    sigpic

Comment

RaTix
      Emperor

Woohoo Everybody grab your ski masks and booty bags, we headin to Wellford.
      "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
      ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Phoenix
        Honorary DSA

We are missing the true point. She is the WINNER of that election! Imagine what the loser was like.
        Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

RaTix
          Emperor

Oh no, I got the point. I figure people stupid enough to elect her as Mayor, deserve to have their shit stolen.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
          ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Phoenix
            Honorary DSA

Let's have the DSA BBQ down there.
            Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

RaTix
              Emperor

Pack up the DSA Bus (and a separate short bus for Norm), couple cases, grab Blunt for the green, and lets ransack and cause a ruckus in Regent's state. SMASH N GRAB!!!

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

keyser28146
                Honorary DSA

Nah, Eastern NC barbecue is the best... but I am in total agreement... those people were asking to get their houses pillaged when they voted for the shortbus driver.
                sigpic

Comment

RegentOne
                  Imperial Advisor

May God bless each of you. I am moving there tomorrow. Bring the weed and the food guys. I will have the BBQ set up. LMFAO!!! How could the people of that town vote her in office? After that episode, the townspeople should start a vote to remove her from office.
                  "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
                  {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

RageProphetXIII
                    Officer
                    • Jan 2009

Wow all of a sudden I wanna go shoplifting in Wellford for some running shoes. Anyone IN.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nuguistic
                      Civilian
                      • Apr 2009
                      • Nuguistic

"I was blessed a lot today" this is ridiculous though lmao
                      sigpic
                      C'mon Microsoft, i just wanna play for FREE

"I'll have your fucking badge you Mother Fucker!" - Brocman

RIP Wes Martin

Comment

jmhc74
                        Honorary DSA
                        • Dec 2007

We laugh at this mayor but what does it say for the people/town that elected her!!!!!!
                        sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

keyser28146
                          Honorary DSA

Wait...

Piecing together some information... is Rommel the mayor down there? I thought he was in California somewhere?

(JK buddy)
                          sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                          Working...