Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

More Creepy Kids Singing Creepy Obama Songs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zrsl8o4ZPo"]YouTube - (No background music) School kids taught to praise Obama[/ame]

Seriously, can we put an end to this already. The day an Obama Youth Camp opens, I'm grabbing my gun.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
    keyser28146
    Honorary DSA

"Yellow red or black or white they are equal in his sight" has a tremendously familiar ring to it... hmmm. Disturbing and despicable.

You know... It's kind of like Lynyrd Skynyrd or Phish... It's not the actual people that make me ill, it's the fucking fans.

I don't know. In some ways it's horrific, but in other ways, it's only feeding the downward trend of his poll numbers... since he is determined to be on TV 24/7 with absolutely nothing substantive to say, I'm thinking this will only undermine his policies.

In truth, I wish this weren't the case. I wish he would bring out specifics on his policies and have people LIKE THE GUY personally while hating his policies and limiting those... similar to what happened to Jimmy Carter. Great guy, horrible president. I think Obama is a likable enough guy, but his policies are nuts, and so are the fanatical looney fringe that incites this level of near religious hysteria.

What I fear will happen is the man will wear out his image and fatigue us all by his omnipresence in the media, and begin to be disliked personally, while his policies are defended by willing accomplices in the liberal elite arm of the mass media (CNN, Time, ETC), much as Bush's were defended by Fox and excoriated by CNN, Time, et al. I would like to see his IDEAS defeated and the man be personally left alone, instead of what happened to Bush (Constantly personally attacked, little focus of the substance of debate).
    sigpic

Comment

captnjeter
      Honorary DSA

Ratix hates this now... but he'll change his tune when I write the DSA anthem "May the Stars Praise The Emperor"! :D
      "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

keyser28146
        Honorary DSA

Well, I think he would love to hear us sing it (except Solo), but I think watching KIDS sing it would creep him out.
        sigpic

Comment

cmj75
          • Oct 2008

wow...was that a public school?

Comment

cmj75
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by keyser28146
            "Yellow red or black or white they are equal in his sight" has a tremendously familiar ring to it... hmmm. Disturbing and despicable.
            ).
            Yup. "Jesus loves the little children" would be that song. (and then later Glory, Glory, Hallelluia) The whole thing is very disturbing and despicable.

Comment

captnjeter
              Honorary DSA

Originally posted by keyser28146
              Well, I think he would love to hear us sing it (except Solo), but I think watching KIDS sing it would creep him out.
              They'll be singing it in schoolhouses, subway cars and even American... sorry IMPERIAL Idol!
              "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

keyser28146
                Honorary DSA

Hmmm... Imperial Idol does have a certain ring to it...
                sigpic

Comment

TheRealHanSolo
                  Officer
                  • Jun 2008
                  • DSA Solo

I took three semesters of vocal lessons in college thank you very much.

Comment

Gino
                    Civilian
                    • Mar 2007
                    • Gino31B

RaTix, how do you find this shit? I feel like hurling to know this country's brainwashing gets worse and worse everyday.
                    sigpic

Comment

keyser28146
                      Honorary DSA

@ Solo
                      Did you cut class a lot?

Sorry man, I just miss having you around to pick on.
                      sigpic

Comment

RaTix
                        Emperor

Gino, it was actually in the Campaign for Liberty feeds thread. I know not many actually follow it, which I think they should, so I reposted it here.
                        "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                        ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                        Working...